It is my pleasure to bring to you my latest reaction and vocal analysis.
Hope you enjoy it :)
* Want to be inspired to be the best vocal athlete? Check out my shop! https://amazon.co.uk/shop/rebeccavocalathlete
* For your own Singing evaluation & analysis, please go to: https://www.wisio.com/RebeccaVocalAthlete
* For online Vocal coaching visit my website: https://www.rebeccavocalathlete.com
* For V.I.P treatment go to; https://www.patreon.com/RebeccaVocalAthlete
* Email for business enquiries only (reacts suggestions comment in comment section): RVA@rebeccavocalathlete.com
#neverstopsinging #rva #intotheunknown
OG VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp-CVYGEsjg
ABOUT… I am Rebecca and I am one heck of a passionate vocal coach/singer/songwriter/impressionist/health/fitness/self- improvement/anything that makes me smile!! I love anything vocal/singing related and geek out on it every day. I want to motivate and inspire others to follow their dreams…corny? Well maybe but it’s true. So what’s motivating me?? I had a huge tumour removed summer 2017 and my ovaries and fallopian tubes. The tumour was the size of a 20 week baby!! However, despite not being able to walk for a couple of weeks, and feeling generally awful…. It has made me create and do what I love! It wasn’t an easy time but I won’t let fear dictate my life. I didn’t think ‘why me’, there are plenty of horrific issues people have to deal with…it’s not always smooth sailing. It’s true when you hear, ‘Life is short’, the crazy thing is, I am glad it happened…I appreciate life even more and practice gratitude everyday…It’s so easy to get caught up with the little things…and I do sometimes, but look at the bigger picture, will it matter in a year or two…?
Also thank you for all your support. It means a lot.
Subscribe to Rebecca Vocal Athlete to get inspired by new videos!